Will (Last Will & Testament)
A Will, also called a Last Will & Testament, is a master document that outlines your wishes after your death. It may include many different provisions, such as who will inherit your property and take care of your minor children or pets.
Do you already have a Will? Certain life changes may trigger updates:
- The birth of children or grandchildren
- Children who are no longer minors
- A recent move to Florida
Your Estate Planning Partner
Attorney Myrna Serrano Setty can prepare a customized Will (Last Will & Testament) and advise you on:
- What property can pass through a Will
- Selecting a Personal Representative (Executor)
- Beneficiary issues
- Updating an existing Will to reflect your needs
- And more!